Convert data between several GPS applications.Antony Peel
With GPS browser software, we find the same problem as with many other programs. That is that the data available on the Internet for a particular model is not supported by others. However, GPSBable can solve this by, for example, making TomTom data compatible with Garmin.
Make your GPS navigator compatible
GPSBabel converts waypoints, tracks and routes from different formats so they can be enjoyed on any GPS receiver model. All this with simple functionality, providing both graphic and console modes.
- Recognises dozens of formats (PDB, WPR, GPL, ANR, G7T, PCX ...).
- Convert files by folder or input device.
- Choice of filters to convert elements.
- Change the character encoding.
- Possibility to import routes from Google Maps in XML format.
- Data output to folder or device.
To make the most of your GPS device, download GPSBabel free of charge now. This is an essential tool if you use GPS navigation for your trips.